This is what deliber.at is all about
If you ever asked yourself any of these questions, this site is for you
- I hear remote work is great! How do I start?
- Won’t I get lonely working remotely? Will I turn into a savage that only talks to pigeons?
- My smartphone is taking over my life. How do I benefit from technology without being a slave?
- I want more flexibility, but I don’t want to be one of those
unemployedfreelance people that don’t know what they will eat next month
- There is so much advice for people living in California or New York. They seem to have every opportunity. How do I use this advice if I’m from eastern Europe, India or rural midwest?
- Tim Ferriss said that I can save at home and live like a king in a cheap country. But… my home IS a cheap country! How do I reverse this advice?
Deliber.at is about – you guessed it –
beingdeliberate. Picking the path in life that serves YOU. It’s about asking hard questions now,so that you can save yourself years of mediocrity down the line.
Artur aka me
Five facts about me
- As my remote ‘day job‘ I am unlocking the economic potential of content creators and small businesses – I lead the ‘Earn’ focus of WordPress.com. I am confident, that helping creators foster economic relationship with their audience can help battle the fake news epidemic and reduce inequalities,
- After getting master’s degrees in both Computer Science and Psychology, I was a believer in social media capacity to promote mental health. Seeing this potential wasted and distorted for profit is a gut-wrenching feeling compelling me to promote a different approach to tech,
- Warsaw, Poland is my home. I work remotely (with my wife) for a Silicon Valley company – WordPress.com. Inspired by remote work allowing everyone to participate in the amazing global economy, I started writing about getting hired remotely and challenges of telecommuting
- I am an expert in questioning the assumptions. I am incapable of doing something ‘because it was always done this way’. I try to live a life where all the major choices are deliberate and I want to help you do the same.
Best from my blog, specially for you
- How is life of a remote worker [Quora answer, 36 000 views]
- “I want to be a programmer” – a tutorial on how to switch your career to programming
- Training video on how to get hired remotely
- Why the Kindle is a distraction-free perfect reading machine
Stay in touch!
? Sign up and you will get:
- Resources about getting hired remotely
- Guides on staying productive at home without murdering your family
- Advice how to use your smartphone without it using you.
- Terrible, terrible jokes